Here’s a lead generation example that created $200k in sales for my client…
It has some powerful lessons to show you about creating compelling lead generation emails, letters, ads, and landing pages.
This particular lead generation example generated over 4000 leads in a few days.
In fact, so many people requested the PDF report offered that it crashed the companies servers.
When modified slightly, this lead generation example’s headline and copy also pulled hard when modified placed in an online newsletter. It actually doubled response rates from previous ads placed in this newsletter.
I’m sharing it for a couple of reasons…
#1. The headline breaks an oft-quoted rule about not using questions.
#2. The headline touches on both pain and opportunity.
#3. This demonstrates the combined beauty of email marketing’s speed to capture a moment in time. Just 5-days earlier and this copy would not have worked. And now, after the waves of this storm have subsided, it has lost its appeal. So, it’s a beautiful lesson in timing.
#4. It’s a great example of a lead-gen formula that has proven very effective for my clients — this email/ad generated the leads that supported over $200,000 in sales.
#6. I write in my blog and private email list about marketing and strategic principles – I thought it would be nice to show you the principles at work.
Okay – Here it is… The $200,000 lead generation example letter…
MORTGAGE MELTDOWN OR $1.2 TRILLION OPPORTUNITY?
- 60-plus lenders out of business since January
- 2 million families predicted to lose homes to foreclosure by the end of year
- 100,000 jobs in industry to be lost
- Major accounting irregularities
- Stricter guidelines knocking more borrowers out of the market
- Just two days ago a major lender went under and caused a 100 point slide on Wall Street
(But for originators that know where to look, there are hidden loan and profit opportunities in the chaos that can boost your commissions to new heights in the next 3-months….)
[Click Here to access the report]
Dear Concerned Originator,
The sub-prime meltdown is still sending shockwaves through our industry.
In fact, just 2-days ago a large lender toppled and sent Wall Street into a 100-point slide.
But, what you may not be aware of is that there are incredible opportunities in the market, right now, that can increase your loan production dramatically – if you know where to look.
That’s why we’ve prepared a special report for you. “Surviving the Meltdown”. In this brief, yet important, report you’ll discover…
- How to get more referrals than ever from Realtors, Financial Planners, and CPAs
- 5 “Action Items” that will dramatically boost your closed loans in the next 3 months
- What borrowers, past clients, and referrals sources are craving right now
- How to be a HERO to your past clients and referral sources
- How to leverage the headlines and create the opportunity of a lifetime
- How to turn every loan into two loans
- And more…
In the months ahead, one fact stands out: Competition will be fierce!
The strategies you’ll learn in this report will allow you to quickly bring a fresh stream of quality leads and referrals into your pipeline in 30 days or less.
You can access “Surviving the Mortgage Meltdown” by clicking here now.
John Smith: President
P.S. Fact… Yes, there is going to be turbulence. Consumers are frightened. Heck, our whole industry is frightened. But you can be prepared and emerge as a hero to your clients and referral partners and grow your business by leveraging these hidden opportunities.
[Access this report Now!]
I hope this lead generation example helps you craft breakthrough emails, ads, sales letters, land pages of your own.